Shoot Pray Love










"If God is the DJ, then Life is the dance floor; Love is the rhythm, and You are the music."
Bridal photography session organized by Chloros Studio and House Of Dresses. Held at Tasik Kelana Jaya yesterday. I was there as a second photographer (assistant) lol.. The session started 4 p.m ended about 7 p.m. All goes as planned. There was three groups of photographer divided to two photographer per couple.
 I learned lot of useful stuff about photography and many tips and tricks too also have fun with my friends and meet new friends as well. Things that make me unhappy and unsatisfied? The answer is, I don't have the right gear for this kind of photoshoot..(Nikkor 50mm f/1.8 and the flash gun). So, I just shoot with the gear I had..the Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.5G and the 55-200mm f/4-5.6G with the help of natural light. Also thanks to Chloros Studio team members and The House Of Dresses for the wonderful session. Keep up the good work guys!